Dew Point Calibration Services in Los Angeles
A Calibration Lab That Services Customers’ Precision Measurement Equipment Nationwide
Opposed to the “calculated” dew point readings that customers can derive from certain temperature/humidity instruments, Micro Quality Calibration (MQC) boasts our accredited capability and technical proficiency in providing our customers with a calibrated dew point reading obtained from a “paired” (similar brand) chilled mirror (Edgetech 1500) and an Edgetech Dew Point Generator-based accredited dew point measurement system. These standards together with other associated equipment give MQC the ability to generate an accredited Calibration Measurement Capability (CMC) 0.32°C DP from -65°C to 100°C. You can rely on our technicians for fast and effective dew point calibration services in Los Angeles.
Dew Point/Frost Point (DP/FP) are vital to certain manufacturing and production processes in the numerous industries that MQC provides metrology services to.
These industries include but are not limited to:
- Aerospace – aero engine acoustic testing
- Automotive – confirm the moisture content of hydrogen in fuel cells
- Healthcare – confirm quantities of moisture in medical gases
- Compressed air – performance of industrial dryers using dew point xmtrs
- Environment – reference instrument in climatic chambers
- General engineering – oxygen measurements in solder reflow ovens
- Metals and heat treatment – moisture control during sintering process
- Pharmaceuticals/food – moisture control in food and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Power generation – measure of moisture in HV Switchgear Quench Gas
- Process industry – optimize cold and hot blast furnace process
- Research and development – moisture in oxygen – air separation applications
- Semi-conductor/electronics – controlling RH and temperature in manufacturing
MQC’s dew point calibration capability made us a primary source of dew point monitor calibrations specifically for the biopharmaceutical drug manufacturers involved in vaccine production and tableting (tablet coating), and is responsible for our growth and increased foothold in the biotech, biopharmaceutical, and healthcare industries.
Accredited to the Highest Standard
We are fully accredited to A2LA ISO/IEC 17025, meeting the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994, traceable to N.I.S.T. and compliant to the 9000 Series.
History of Success
Founded in 1978, Micro Quality Calibration continues to grow and is now serving more than
We are the metrology company of choice to thousands of customers in Southern California & across the country.
Proprietary Calibration Software
Our customers have 24/7 access to certificates, recall reports, equipment lists, & real-time equipment tracking within our facility.
Broad Capability & Service Offering
We do not sub-contract our work and have the ability to calibrate Primary, Secondary & Working standards in each of our disciplines.
Unrivaled Turnaround Time
We have a 5-Business-Day turnaround time, with expedite options available 24 hr, 48 hr, and 72 hr.
22,000 square foot, seven-laboratory, environmentally-controlled facility.
Ability to Repair Any Instrument We Calibrate
We can repair down to the component level and certify to Manufacturer, Federal, Military & Industrial specifications.