Pressure/Torque/Vacuum/Flow Technician in Los Angeles
Work at Micro Quality Calibration
Pressure/Torque/Vacuum/Flow technicians need to have the ability to calibrate and repair measurement instruments, including pressure gages, torque wrenches, force gages, liquid flow meters, and gas flow meters. Repair knowledge in the instruments listed above is a plus.
All calibration is to be performed in accordance with NIST traceable standards. Micro Quality Calibration is accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001, 9002, and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006.
Qualified technician candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Military PMEL/TMDE/DOD training preferred or 3 years of equivalent training is required
- Experience working under ISO 9000 and/or ISO 17025 Quality Assurance preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license in state of residence and a clean driving record
- Local travel may be required to perform onsite calibration at customer facility
- Willing and capable to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Status required
- Experience in calibration laboratory preferred
- Work well independently and as a team
- MQC offers comprehensive benefits, including a medical, dental, and vision plan
Accredited to the Highest Standard
We are fully accredited to A2LA ISO/IEC 17025, meeting the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994, traceable to N.I.S.T. and compliant to the 9000 Series.
History of Success
Founded in 1978, Micro Quality Calibration continues to grow and is now serving more than
We are the metrology company of choice to thousands of customers in Southern California & across the country.
Proprietary Calibration Software
Our customers have 24/7 access to certificates, recall reports, equipment lists, & real-time equipment tracking within our facility.
Broad Capability & Service Offering
We do not sub-contract our work and have the ability to calibrate Primary, Secondary & Working standards in each of our disciplines.
Unrivaled Turnaround Time
We have a 5-Business-Day turnaround time, with expedite options available 24 hr, 48 hr, and 72 hr.
22,000 square foot, seven-laboratory, environmentally-controlled facility.
Ability to Repair Any Instrument We Calibrate
We can repair down to the component level and certify to Manufacturer, Federal, Military & Industrial specifications.